Membership of EREPS shows that you hold recognised qualifications that meet European Qualification Framework (EQF) standards. EREPS membership is a badge that proves you are qualified and competent to deliver instruction in exercise and fitness. This is extremely important to both members of the public and employers looking for instructors/personal trainers.
The following benefits and services are offered to EREPS members and we will continue to work to increase the range of benefits we offer;
- EREPS Website - is open to the public and advises on why they should only use registered exercise professionals.
- Members Directory - all members are listed in the Members Directory which allows the public to search for registered professionals.
- Enhanced Profiling - unlike some other directories EREPS offers an enhanced profile where members can upload their photo, display information about the services they offer and link to other social networking sites.
- Insurance - EREPS liability insurance offers worldwide cover (excluding the United States) covering Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Products Liability.
- International recognition - Membership of EREPS signifies recognition throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
- fitnessconnexions - membership of EREPS also includes membership of fitnessconnexions, the online community for the European health and fitness sector. The community allows you to interact with other fitness professionals, share your views and ideas and highlight your services through the fitnessconnexions directory.
- Ezines - Members receive regular ezines and alerts keeping them informed of what's happeining in our sector.
- Research/Surveys - EREPS and EHFA are regularly involved in research projects, some of them direct through our membership. Summaries of research and surveys will be available to EREPS members.